When I was collecting mail today, I had a memory flashback to when I was in kindergarten. The flashback came when I was in the elevator and forgotten to press the level button. As I was looking through the mail, the elevator suddenly shut off as in didn't move. I got scared and remembered that I pressed the button. Turns out, I tapped it but did not really press it. I've always been afraid to be stuck in an elevator. Small room? I'm not sure about that but I bet it wouldn't be as bad as being stuck in an elevator. I think I might have a little bit of Claustrophobia.
Definition of Claustrophobia:
"An abnormal fear of being in enclosed or narrow places"Source: dictionary.com
Lol. I think I should've told you about my flashback first.
One day in kindergarten, everything was fine like a normal school day until I asked to go to the restroom. As usual I had to close the door.(Duh, it's manners) The lock on the door happened to be retarded which I did not take notice of. (How silly of me but who does?) After I was done, I tried opening the door which did not work because it was STUCK. I got scared and started to panic and tried very hard at the door. I did alot of tugging on the doorknob. I even shouted for help but somehow I didn't cry (Yay for me!). After awhile, the door opened. Thanks to my tugging but however I felt my tugging did no good to the door. It just opened while I was still tugging at the door. I had no idea how long I was trapped inside the toilet. That was it. Scary ain't it? The sad part was nobody came to my rescue :( not even the teachers. They just asked why was I gone so long and I couldn't recall my answer. Trap me inside a small room, I'll be able to take it but in an elevator? I don't think I can handle so long.
This fear is not really a problem to me only at times when I'm in the elevator. Other than that, I think I'm like every other person in this world.
I'm feeling:
restlessCurrent music: Anonymous - Bobby Valentino

