Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
In An Empty House.
Sunday, December 14, 2008 / 9:29 PM

For the past few weekends recently, I have been passing my time in a really odd way. What is that you would ask? Hanging out in an bright, empty, renovated house. By the time you step inside the house, you'll know that you're (at least one of us) bound to at least spend the whole afternoon there. Once you've stepped into the house, even if it's after mopping the floor, your feet and hands will have this awkward feeling. The feeling whereby everything on your palms and the sole of your feet goes awkwardly smooth and dry (like after touching dust + dirt lol). My mommah says it's because of the plaster all over. Ya know those white, powdery stuff they use for construction works? Not cocaine man O.O Partly cement too, I guess. Smells bad. @_@

Formula for "no smell so good" = plaster (white, powdery stuff) + cement = Smell bad bad :(

Okay, I know what you're thinking but I'm no Edward Cullen <3

You. Me.


Ohmegawsh?! Why is she spending time in that empty house? O.O
Is she some drug addict or homeless?
Or... did she buy a cow and had to hide it there so that no one'll find out???
Okay. Freakehh.

You know why? I'll tell you why? Later. Hehehehe
No. I rather be a DRUG LORD than be a useless freak throwing my life away.
I'm never homeless. Well unless you know....
Hahahahahahahaahah. That's epic. Sadly that's not true either.
Even if I did, SOMEONE will eventually find out. Wouldn't they?

How?

Won't the cow go "MOO..MOO" ?

Ouh yea. Hehhe

=.="

Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!! NAO!!

I might be a drug addict, ya know?

Cut it out. You're not that stupid to be one.

Alright. Alright. It's due to the fact that I'm shifting to my new "old" home and we're seeing the progress of the house and also my quote:
" gaining experience of living in an empty house. "
That's roughly how it goes when I spoke of it in the car. I can't really remember eventhough I came up with it YESTERDAY. Blur brain.

New "old" house? You lived there before then you renovated it?

In a way, yes.

Ahhhh. I see.

There. You get it. I'll post a picture of it soon enough.

Please do :]



The best part is the contractor dood, he's my uncle :] Though he may not have very good taste in choosing stuff like designs for doors, walls etc. It's one of the BEST contractor I've ever known. Heh. We went there to partly wash up the house too. Make sure it's clean and all and I've gotten a blister over the two days there. Gardening is the reason. I'm not sure if gardening is the right category but my mom asked me to use a hoe (cangkul) to get the cement surface out from the soil area. Thank goodness it's just a small part of the porch. Hehheheheheheh I kinda chipped part of the brick over there while I was breaking the cement surface. Sorry mommah and poppah. Let me tell you, the thunder(s) over there when it's raining are not pretty and I mean it. They're kinda scary.
Lol I found something at the stack of tile brochures when I got home today. Familiar isn't it?



I'm feeling: Photobucket tired
Current music: Nothing