Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Welcome note.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 / 9:06 PM

Well, well, well isn't it a coincidence?

Blogs are all the rage nowadays so I too decided to start one. *coughs* My second one *coughs* Thoughts and ideas come and go through my mind some days about what to post and etc. Guess it'd be best if I wrote it down.

A few notifications for those who post in the CBOX, which is literally everyone. I'd suggest you read this first before you start posting. (It's for keeping me out of trouble and you too when I'm in trouble lol)
  1. Be nice.

  2. No cussing. (Only really minor ones allowed, like: shut up)

  3. Spamming might be good (once in a blue moon)

  4. No taking stuff from my blog unless stated.

  5. Be original :] (It helps!)

  6. Have fun.

Some will understand why I put this up especially my close friends. You can ask some of them why if you're really really curious. Greatly appreciated if these are followed. Thank you :]

I'm feeling: Photobucket content
Current music: Generation - Simple Plan