Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Happy Chinese New Year!
Monday, January 26, 2009 / 9:48 PM

Been a long time since I blogged. My sincere apologies to whoever that reads this. Firstly, I would like to wish all you: whoever that celebrates CNY; a Happy Chinese New Year. Not forgetting, the others who don't celebrate this joyous season; Happy Holidays. Right, the updates. Ugh, I'm so lazy to do this. It's the only thing I find not energy diverting in here to do. It's the sort of New Year's reunion party for my parents with their old school mates therefore their children equals to our friends. Hehehehehheeh.

Updates:
  1. Holiday Homework - 80% completed.
  2. Find a song for music assignment - Need to consult Riena
  3. Homework in general - Never ending
  4. Class Deco - Incomplete; Procrastinating always and running out of ideas
  5. Class motto - Help wanted.
  6. Need more time to do things I like - working on it.

I just long for the day that I'll be hugged by you.

I'm feeling: Photobucket nostalgic
Current music: You and I Both - Jason Mraz