Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Boys and Sexy Ties.
Thursday, July 23, 2009 / 5:53 PM

Hezzay mah peoplez.
Lols. Surprisingly I feel kinda pleasant today but a little messed up too. Nick says the pleasant feeling is because the exams are over. Well, that is true. I've been feeling kinda mellow these days :) The Leo Club installations are this Saturday at the Sunway Uni. Addy and Sue Ann decided to pull out. One: parents disapprove, the other: waste money. Looks like every cloud does have its own silver lining. I was so down when they all wanted to join Leo because I couldn't join. It's not like I don't want them to join but I have my friends back now. I'm happy so I shall enjoy with them for all I care. Thank the heavens for presenting me with this wonderful sudden-change-of-plans.


This is... iTouch!!! *I want it all!*

As I was saying, today the Leos had their briefing about the coming installation. About the walking style and when to come out on stage and when is their cue yada yada yada. Then Rizki (a form 4 dood) started saying the pledge and the Leo chant (Something of the sort... I guess) It goes something like: Roar roar roar miao. Hahahah I know it's funny, adorable and catchy. In class, Riena started singing it and she used it to annoy Amir during Geo.

It was stuck in my head for a few hours and Sue Ann started singing it too. Tim and Nick was wearing their Leo ties throughout the school hours after lunch. During Geo, we had free period and some of them was crowding around the teacher's table to see him mark the exam papers. Nick tied his tied really awesomely. I called it the 'sexy tie'. Tim was like "Hey, lemme try to tie it too." Seriously, it was freakishly SEXY. I ever took some piccies :)

Nick and the not-so-sexy tie (but it's the same one..)

Nick with his sexy tie and hysterical face..Hahaha

THE SEXXEH-NESS!!

Jelly and a set of juicy lips XD

He wanted to kiss the camera O..O

Goodbye, my flowers :)


I'm feeling: Photobucket hopeful
I'm swaying to: Gone Too Soon - Michael Jackson