Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
A dollar.
Friday, July 10, 2009 / 4:58 PM

I came up with this yesterday after school. Just me and Addy with a dollar bill (ringgit actually, who cares?) in my pocket. That's right, one dollar. Well, it was actually for Jane because I needed to repay her. We started getting bored and it suddenly popped out: What should I do with the dollar bill? lol

Here are 12 ways to spend a dollar bill:
  1. Buy a drink. (Buy you a drank! XD)
  2. Do origami with it.
  3. Buy biscuits.
  4. Give it to a homeless hobo.
  5. Maybe a stranger would do too.
  6. Buy peanuts and feed the elephants in the zoo.
  7. Buy ice - cream outside of school.
  8. Repay Jane. (What do you think?)
  9. Stuff it back inside my purse.
  10. Auction it off.
  11. Buy a monkey with it.
  12. Give Tamnus (the homebear; he's moneyfaced $_$)

There you have it, 12 spectacular ways to spend a dollar. Loled out.

I'm feeling: Photobucket drained
Listening to: If That's Ok With You - Shayne Ward