Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Doorknob.
Friday, July 10, 2009 / 3:11 PM

Heyoz people.
I was suppose to post this a few days back but my Internet was kinda laggy so I screwed it. Lol. A few days back, my class front door was spoiled; by a certain someone *clears throat*. I'm not pointing any fingers! The next day it got fixed and now we have a DOORKNOB. I know surprising rite? haha. Now my classmates can open the door on their own and time for Eugene or Amir to sit back and relax. However some of them forgets that we have a doorknob and still requests the person who sits in front of the door to open it. I don't know whether it's just plain dumb or they take it as a joke. Oh well, what's done is done. Why am I ranting over a doorknob anyways? lol. Piccy time!

The sign we used before it got thrashed in the dustpan. When the door was still spoiled. (credits to Ollie)

Anti-clockwise: Jerry, Eugene and Nicholas doing who knows what. It was a spur of the moment anyways. Random snapping! XD


Me and Sue Ann playing with Ai Ai after school. (Taken a week before or so)

Lol. The thing which cover the hole in the middle of the fan came out due to playing in class during FREE civic period. Completely empty! *Whoops, I did not just said that!*

Updates:

  1. Dentist - tomorrow at 11am
  2. New songs - A bunch of songs written down, still waiting for me to be downloaded. Must find time.
  3. BM - Oh so LONG synopsis of chap 5 to 8 of Pahlawan Pasir Salak.
  4. Public Speaking - Essay about Public Speaking. Bleh.
  5. Sejarah - Folio (1st October :/), written homework, scrapbook for coursework. Pfft.
  6. KH - Corrections and work *sighs*
  7. Art - Blue book (I don't know why I bother?)
  8. Study - 2nd Monthly Test, next Saturday (18th July) [Why so quick?]
  9. English - Composition

    See what a long list of things to do? P.S. this is already simplified. Oh well, I shall endure it with a happy face. :) (Help Meh!)


    Here's a tribute message I would like to do:

To Michael Jackson,



August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

We smile as we remember your great legacy along with your wonderful personality. My condolences goes to his beloved family :) Forever the King of Pop. Rock On!




Sincerely,
Chrystal :)


This is seriously cute and adorable <3

We love you, MJ. Rest In Peace <3