Hey'all.
The 2nd monthly test have started. Books to cram, knowledge to (re)absorb. Fortunately, it's always good for us to give ourselves a break after a long day of exams and relax before we get back to our busy schedules.
Today is Ollie's birthday. I gave her a really cute mushroom which she named Hamburger. It's really cute and adorable; especially when she shakes the legs. Hahahah. Here's a shoutout :)
The 2nd monthly test have started. Books to cram, knowledge to (re)absorb. Fortunately, it's always good for us to give ourselves a break after a long day of exams and relax before we get back to our busy schedules.
Today is Ollie's birthday. I gave her a really cute mushroom which she named Hamburger. It's really cute and adorable; especially when she shakes the legs. Hahahah. Here's a shoutout :)
Happy Birthday, Olivia Khoo Kit Chooi!
May you be blessed with prosper, health and happiness :)
May you be blessed with prosper, health and happiness :)
20. 7. 2009
I gave her that O.O
Pretty faces are everywhere..
Aren't these guys just so handsomely pretty? :)
They make my insides go all wiggly and stuff..
1. Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl)
2. Jonathan Rhys Meyer, The Tudors (Mmmmm, Versace <3)
3. Wang Lee Hom (my personal favourite!)
4. Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl)
5. Smokin' Michael Jackson!
6. Patrick Heusinger (Marcus Beaton/ Gossip Girl) - He looks better in the series. Lol
Ciaoz.
I'm feeling:
discontent
I'm listening to: They Don't Care About Us - Michael Jackson

