The title says it all. Pain.
Hey my flowers (:
It's been a pretty long time since I did this. Not sure whether anyone's ever gonna read this. Yeah, pretty much dead. Not alive. It's been kinda hectic these days. I feel so tired thats why I'm so lazy to blog. Right, I fell just now. Right where I was about to reach up I fell because there was water on the stairs. My brother spilled or dripped there. How nice. It hurts so badly D:
I'm gonna expect surprises tomorrow morning.
How nice. Not.
Tomorrow's Addy's 14th birthday.
Happy Birthday to her!
Grow shorter, so I don't need to feel so short when I'm standing next to you.
Lol don't feel offended. You know I love you XD
Btw, you're my moron too. hahah.
Btw, you're my moron too. hahah.

Make a wish!
Heh. All for now. *Does the 'heh' face*
Bye my flowers (:

