Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
I'm Hooked and You Can't Stop Me.
Sunday, July 12, 2009 / 9:05 PM

It's so true. I'm totally hooked. It's like drugs. Michael Jackson rocks all. My dad bought the Dangerous Tour Concert: Live in Bucharest DVD. It's friggin' uh-may-zingg and I got the TIME Magazine, special edition with MJ on the cover. It's like a work of art. *Screams like a small kid* I can't believe I'm saying this but I Love MJ. I'm a huge fan. LOL. Kinda goofy. Hooked.

While we were having a sneak peek watching the Concert. MJ was doing a dance.
Me. My sister. My brother
He's doing the robot.
Yeah, the robot. The wave.
No lah, he's doing the Michael Jackson.


My dad bought it for me on the way to the dentist :)

I'm gonna watch the Dangerous Concert now.
Toodles, darlings :D