Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
I'm sorry.
Saturday, July 25, 2009 / 11:40 AM

Take me away and I shall eternally belong to you. That's how I feel right now. I feel different today. Too caring and compassionate until I have to harvest problems and dilemmas of others inside of my ownself. A list of "I'm sorry(s)", I'd like to share:



  1. I'm sorry I didn't finish the food that you spent money on.
  2. I'm sorry you couldn't eat your ideal breakfast today.
  3. I'm sorry I always find ways to criticise you whenever you talk.
  4. I'm sorry I wasn't being grateful twhen you took your time to plan my party.
  5. I'm sorry I don't answer your questions.
  6. I'm sorry I couldn't and still cannot decide whose side to stay on.
  7. (refer to no.6) I'm sorry because I'm confused.
  8. I'm sorry that I'm pissed off right now.

If I were forced to go to a jungle or a temple and stay there, I would. Right. Now.
I'd write more but I couldn't think of anything else, eventhough there are lots on my mind.
By the way, the "you(s)" refer to many people. Not only one particular person if you are still pondering.

I wanna hold hands with you like this :)

So you can just chill and clear your head
And let me do everything for you cause you deserve it
Prepare your meal and make your bed
Well let just first make this with you cause you are so worth it -
Just Go, Lionel Richie feat. Akon '09


I'm feeling: Photobucket Crappy