Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Ranking of the Males (in my head).
Sunday, July 12, 2009 / 12:56 PM

Good afternoon my lemons. :)
Isn't today just simply marvelous and not to mention magical?
Yes, accept that I'm unable to preview the new David Archuleta song and log on to MSN Messenger. Other than that, I'm perfectly contented :)
So...this morning I was thinking and looking around at people and stuff and I started thinking about DOODS. Strange? Yes, no, I'm not sure. There were many people around ranging from age 5 months to 85 years (I guess?) Male and female everywhere.

Here's a ranking (something of the sort) of males (in Chrystal's head):
  1. 0 - 6 years = baby/ toddler (whatevs people call it these days)
  2. 7 - 13 years = boy
  3. 14 - 27 years = DOODS (hott..) *does weird jiggly dance*
  4. 28 - 65 years = man (weird looking or not; I don't judge :P)
  5. 66 - 100 kezillion years = senior citizens *salutes*

If you ask me, I prefer number 3 Hahah.

Word is, the owner of this blog is currently crazy about Michael Jackson. Yeah, it's true. It will wear off; in a matter of days or months; maybe never *looks around* Heheh. Yesterday I downloaded a couple (maybe a lot, I'm not sure) of MJ things.

  1. 15 MJ songs
  2. 11MJ icons (plus one today)
  3. 12 MJ wallpapers

Wow, 37 altogether. Impressive. Call me psycotic whatever. You can't stop me from loving him and his work. I mean, come on, the lad's a legend (KING of Pop..); wonderful music, humble personality, good looks, charming, you name it.


My current wally :)

P. S. My legs feel like they're very vulnerable to cramps right now.

Toodles my lemons ;)

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson ♥

I'm feeling:Photobucket content
I'm listening to: Better on the Other Side - Tribute to MJ