I treasure every single moment (precious or not) to the max.
He has sleepy eyes.
He has soft hair.
He has nice handwriting.
He has a hott bod..
His birthday is somewhere this month. :)
Heeehehehehe. I'm still researching but my cheeks hurt whenever I'm with him. I guess I'm under a spell.
Yesterday (17. 7. 09) was Kee Xiao Lin's 14th birthday. How unfortunate that we didn't get to celebrate her b'day due to coming exams the next day (today). You know we love you, Xiao Lin!
Happy Birhday, Xiao Lin!
May all your wishes come true, dahleng ;)
Xiao Lin and meh.
Yesterday during Sejarah lesson was fun-nay! Half of the class had to do their Sejarah presentation for coursework so Jaryn, Olivia and me helped Nick's group (Sorry! everyone else =^.^=) It was friggin' awesome. Sadly we didn't get to present because Pn. Asmawati had to go somewhere and we didn't had enough time so we spent civics in the Discovery lab too. We were finished by then so we did some fooling around and random doodlings. Hahahah. Awesome pictures drew by my friends! Check it out..
JeLLy did the drawing of Nick, I did the 'butt :D' and Ollie and Jaryn did the others if I'm sure :D
JeLLy drew this with Nick's awesome markers. Purdy.
First gabenor of SBUB, W. H. Treacher. By Eugene and JeLLy.
JeLLy drew black and Jaryn & Ollie drew blue.
2 Gamma illustration by JeLLy. :D So awesome.
The Sejarah Presentation.
I was suppose to study 5 chapters of Geo today (as in NOW..)Looks like after all I'll have to narrow it down to 2. Lol.
P.S. Uploading pictures on Blogger is Killer. X.X


