It's morning. It's my day to SHINE (:
It's been about 2 weeks since I last blogged. Wow, time sure flies.
It's only 7 hours and 58 minutes left till the world celebrates my arrival.
Today, the weather is surprisingly cold today. Me no likey cold :(
This post will be the last post till next week, I guess.
I'm going on holiday today and only be back on Monday.
Forget the trip to the airport, the best part of today is this morning because
It's been about 2 weeks since I last blogged. Wow, time sure flies.
It's only 7 hours and 58 minutes left till the world celebrates my arrival.
Today, the weather is surprisingly cold today. Me no likey cold :(
This post will be the last post till next week, I guess.
I'm going on holiday today and only be back on Monday.
Forget the trip to the airport, the best part of today is this morning because
Someone texted me "Happy Birthday" at 5.19 am (:
because of that I'm doing flops in my tummy now.
I think I've fallen in love with three things so far. I achived one of them already.
One of them is this:
This album.Well, the other I was hoping you wouldn't know. Haha but you know everything's going great so far and I really love it.
I had an epic birthday bash early this month, see that picture down there? (Ye, down there on the other post) It's one of the group pictures we took after the barbeque. It was better than last year! Let's just hope every year, it gets better and better. We had loads of fun (Duh! :D)
I have to eat breakfast. I'm feeling deprived of food right now.
After all, food's my best friend.
(People don't count)
Toodles, my fellow potatoes (:

