Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Clogging 101
Sunday, September 27, 2009 / 3:03 PM

Clogging 101.
That's the main reason why I don't have any recent post. I'm clogged. There are other reasons too, wanna know about it? Okays, I'll tell you (: I can't say I don't have time cuz my dad says: we all have the time, we just don't make time for it. No time, it's BULLSHIT.

Reasons why it's empty:

  1. Lazy
  2. Writer's block
  3. Lazy
  4. Confused
  5. Lazy
  6. Sleepy
  7. Lazy
  8. Writer's block
  9. Lazy
  10. Smitten (:

See what kind of person I am? *ahem* kind, caring, good, friendly *ahem* Ahahhahahaha. I'm smitten by this man (:

He and his music brings joy to me (:
Mr. Enrique Iglesias <3


You gotta watch this video. It's the uberly awesome craziest video I've recently watch (: Oh how I love their storyline and how the video sways :D GO WATCH IT!


TTFN ;)