Tomorrow's the first day of Raya.
Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends (:
He says it's not comfortable wearing traditional clothes. Haaha I laughed at him and he said "...shadap." lol
Today was a pretty lazy and cold day. Rained the whole day. Bummer. I got to go jalan - jalan at Sunwway pyramid today :) Well not that I don't go there often (I go there every weekend :D) Bought nail polish (many many colours of them!) I'm going dress shopping during the Raya holidays and can't think of a nice shop to go to. Any recommendations? It'll sure be helpful :)
I had a Spanish cuisine dinner in town today (Yummeh :9) It was uberly awesome. There's this dish where it was a spanish tradition to break plates for goodluck and you get to make a wish. You only get to wish for either one of two things and they are: love or money? I got to break the plates :P Guess what I wished for? Heh. They used plates to cut the pork and after you cut it, the plates get broken for good luck. Daddy's recommendation for today's dinner. It was one of the best I've ever had (:
Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends (:
He says it's not comfortable wearing traditional clothes. Haaha I laughed at him and he said "...shadap." lol
Today was a pretty lazy and cold day. Rained the whole day. Bummer. I got to go jalan - jalan at Sunwway pyramid today :) Well not that I don't go there often (I go there every weekend :D) Bought nail polish (many many colours of them!) I'm going dress shopping during the Raya holidays and can't think of a nice shop to go to. Any recommendations? It'll sure be helpful :)
I had a Spanish cuisine dinner in town today (Yummeh :9) It was uberly awesome. There's this dish where it was a spanish tradition to break plates for goodluck and you get to make a wish. You only get to wish for either one of two things and they are: love or money? I got to break the plates :P Guess what I wished for? Heh. They used plates to cut the pork and after you cut it, the plates get broken for good luck. Daddy's recommendation for today's dinner. It was one of the best I've ever had (:
The place is called: El cerdo in K. Lumpur
Pictures coming up...tomorrow
Nail polish frenzy :)
Toodles,
Chrystal <3

