Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Sit under the tree and talk to me.
Friday, September 18, 2009 / 4:10 PM

That's what I told Nicholas to do when he felt so pissed off. The government decided to post a day earlier for the raya holidays so that we can all be with our families (pfft... I've spent half my day downloading song and reading mangas)

NEWSFLASH: My parents are working!

As I was saying, so after lunch I got so sleepy and fell asleep. When I awoke, I saw 5 new texts waiting for me. Bahh...the horror, well not so cuz I like texts (:
Adelene cut her hair (it was the longest I've ever seen recently) today and she texted me when I was still groggy from my afternoon nap. After that we started talking about hairs and guys with and without hair. Oh the laughter!

Bald guys = shiny head
= excruciating agony as the shiny-ness may blind you
= may temporarily distract you

Finally, Gossip Girl season 3, the first episode is released and.... I GOT IT! In just one and a half days plus those times where I shut down my computer at night and voila! Omigosh, my internet download speed is GODLIKE! Thank you Daddy (:
Tim's got a smashing birthday party coming up on the 25th September in Sunway. I can't really wait cuz I get to see him there too :D Although, I'm not sure whether he knows I'm going or not. Should I tell him or should I not? It's confusing. Currently, I'm not able to post up many pictures as I have computer issues. Sorry :/ please wait while I fix it. At the same time, I'm not enjoying it either D:
I miss Sue Ann, shes in UK now doing God knows what while I'm here missing her badly :( I hope she'll bring home a "I heart UK" t- shirt for me. I always had wanted one of those :) Feels good wearing it I guess. Hope you have fun there, darling Sue Ann!

We were fooling around on the bed after dinner in Vietnam :)

XOXO, Chrystal :)