Infatuation.
This girl
Into the Night
Memory Lane
Greatest gratitude
Copyrighted law
Noise from the Tv
Towards the sunlight we shall go.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 / 9:43 PM

Towards the sunlight we shall go.
I was walking this morning and I noticed how pleasant it felt walking up the stairs towards the sunlight. It felt really good together with the slight breeze and M2M's Pretty Boy caressing my brain. Today's weather was perfect except for my day where it didn't match up to the weather. What a pity :(
As for the pictures I promised a few days earlier. I'm too lazy to do it now so please I beg you to bear with me. I feel that something's missing from my puzzle. Any ideas? Well, I honestly don't. It's not him that's missing.

To say that:

I love him = A tad bit too much

I like him = An understatement

My bestfriend = This place was taken away many many kezillion years ago

So what now?