So happens that I was bored and tired earlier and started filling in my Sketch 'Scrap' Book.
I was sort of daydreaming - reflecting/ thinking back.
Guess what I was thinking about?
..
..
..
Back to the time when I was small and now. Just then I realised that my parents really love all three of us unconditionally. I was moved and touched so tremendously. Thinking back: whatever we want, we get it. Our parents strive and work hard to make us happy, expecting nothing in return except to love and appreciate who they are and all they've done for you. No matter who our parents are, they'll still want the best for us and will love us no matter what we've done or who we are. Because we are their CHILDREN.
Maybe I'm being all soppy and emotional, maybe I'm not but it's great when one comes to realise the strength of parental love.
Replay:
After having that thought, I texted my both my parents.
Mom. Dad. Me
(in texts)
Mom: Yes because you are my daughter la.
Dad: How did you discover that in just one day? (Lol)
Me: Haha very funny. Just thinking back when I was small and now while I was sort of colouring my scrapbook. (to Dad)
Me: Yes and I am happy. (to Mom) ended
Dad: Good reflection, ya?
Me: Yah.
Dad: Realisation of the value of parental love is a sign of maturity and wisdom. It only belongs to those with good karma (:
So it goes on... According to my dad I'm 'godlike' and have good karma. Wow. Then our conversation turned to me trying to explain what 'terror' means to him. It was fun :D
Ending with quotes today, hope you like them.
"Realisation of the value of parental love is a sign of maturity and wisdom. It only belongs to those with good karma." - Daddy, 5th April 2010.
"To me, piracy is something adventurous. It makes you think about Johnny Depp." - Agnete Haaland - 5th April '10 (Time Magazine)
In my own words to the latter: Piracy is sexy (:

Bye my flowers.
P.S. Still considering whether should get Facebook or not...Pfft.

